BELREF SA (B)
Specialised in monolithics, preshaped products and bricks for the iron & steel, glass, incineration, calcination (cement works, lime furnaces), foundries, non-ferrous metals, chemical and petrochemical industries.
- Wide range of bricks, monolithic and preshaped products based on silica, silico-alumina, bauxite, andalusite, alumina, zircon and silicon carbide.
- Wide variety of silica-based products intended for use in maintenance of coke oven and repair solutions by ceramic welding.
- Plant in Saint-Ghislain, (Belgium)
- Finishing line and pre-assembly area
Specialised in refractory products for the aluminium, iron & steel, calcination, ceramics, incineration, chemical and petrochemical industries.
- Wide range of silico-alumina bricks based on chamotte and andalusite and with a high alumina content (bauxite, mullite and corundum).
- Plant in Vireux, France, with 2 tunnel kilns
- Capacity: 20,000 tonnes per year
FONTES Refractories (F)
Specialised in products intended for the primary aluminium industry, and industrial and domestic environments.
- Specialised in manufacture of refractory products for use in electrolysis pots in the primary aluminium industry.
- Variety of refractory bricks intended for use in industrial and domestic environments, and for Eco-Housing, sale of materials and raw materials
- Plant and quarry in Revel, France
- Capacity: 16,000 tonnes per year
Industrial brick lining
FUSIREF Refractories (B)
Industrial brick lining and refractory services
- Experience in the steel, aluminium, calcination, non-ferrous metals and incineration industries.
- Active in the Benelux countries, France, Switzerland and Spain.
The refractory products section of the SGI Group has been active for over 30 years, specialised in the manufacturing and lining of refractory products. It offers optimal solutions by providing high-quality products and technical services adapted to client requirements.
Its ongoing objective is to provide added value to its clients’ areas of work. Offering the best price/performance ratio for each refractory solution is top priority.
The SGI Group meets the needs of its clients throughout the world. Its resources enable it to provide a wide range of products and services:
- Products made of silica have made BELREF a world leader in refractory products for glassworks furnaces. The company has widened its range of products, which now includes refractory concrete and pre-fabricated blocks. BELREF also specialises in and develops cast silica-based products (coke oven and glassworks) and provides repair solutions by ceramic welding (coke oven works).
- POUSSEUR refractory products are installed in industrial furnaces working on all five continents, principally in the aluminium sector (anode baking furnaces).
- FONTES REFRACTORIES products are also intended for the worldwide primary aluminium sector market (electrolysis tanks) and also for the domestic and industrial market.
- Services involving the construction, maintenance and repair of industrial furnaces are provided in Europe by FUSIREF REFRACTORIES.